Upcoming Audition Opportunities
Callbacks: Dancing + Reading + Vocal Auditions
Saturday, February 16th from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Callback Materials By Role
Click on the links next to each role for PDFs of the material.
Music: Hook's Tango & Hook's Tarantella
Tiger Lily & Indians:
About The Show:
Director: Barbra Nichols
Music Director: Kevin Bogan
Choreographer: Kacy Christensen
July 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27, 2019 @ 7:30pm
July 7, 14, 21, 28, 2019 @ 2:00pm
Possible private performances on Fridays, July 12, 19, and 26.
Begin Tuesday, May 28, 2019 and run Mondays thru Thursdays from 6-10 pm and Sundays from 2-6 pm. All rehearsals will be held at The White Theatre, 5801 West 115th Street, Overland Park, KS 66211
The White Theatre at The J
5801 West 115th St
Overland Park, KS 66211
About Peter Pan
An adaptation of J. M. Barrie's story about a boy who never grew up. Peter and his mischievous fairy sidekick, Tinkerbell, visit the nursery of the Darling children late one night and, with a sprinkle of pixie dust, begin a magical journey across the stars that none of them will ever forget. In the adventure of a lifetime, the travelers come face to face with a ticking crocodile, a fierce Indian tribe, a band of bungling pirates and, of course, the villainous Captain Hook.
- Can be played by a small male or female.
- Vocally strong belt voice, (female – mezzo-soprano/male – high tenor)
- Athletic, strong, nimble dancer, stage fighting skills required and not afraid of flying.
- Possible aerial acrobatics using harness and wires.
- Doubles as Mr. Darling. Playing age late 40s / early 50s.
- Stage fighting skills required. Vocally - excellent bass-baritone.
- Needs to be fit and move well.
- Playing age 13/14, on the verge of adolescence.
- Dance skills.
- Vocally – strong soprano.
- Also ‘flies’ but is not required to perform any aerial acrobatics.
- Playing age 12.
- Strong singer.
- Also flies.
- Child actor. Playing age 7/8.
- Also flies.
- Vocally - soprano.
Liza (The Darlings’ servant)
- Can double as Tiger Lily.
- Very good dancer.
- Vocally - good belt mezzo-soprano.
- Prepared to play in the dog’s costume at the beginning and end of the show.
- May double as a Pirate, Strong, athletic, good singer.
- Vocally - Tenor/Baritone.
The Lost Boys
- Age 12+ (Tootles, Nibs, Slightly, Curly, Twins)
- Cecco, Bill Jukes, Skylights, Noodler, Mullins, Crooks
Tiger Lily’s group
- Female dancers and singers