Family Picnic - Rain or Shine!
Come celebrate Lag B'Omer at The J! We will celebrate with a bonfire, food and kumzitz (singing around the bonfire). Families are encouraged to bring a picnic blanket, frisbees, kites, and chairs!
Thursday, May 3 at 5:30 pm at The J
In the gymnasium at The J (park on the west side of The J, enter through Fitness + Sports).
- Craft for Israeli soldiers
- Pita making with za’atar and other toppings
- Edible bonfires made with pretzels and marshmallow
- Bubble wand making
- Relay races
- Rally including the 12 Torah passages associated with Lag B’omer
- Hot dogs
- French fries
- Israeli salad
- Campfire roasted potatoes
- In advance: $12 Adult | $10 Ages 2-12 | 2 and under free
- At the door* (cash preferred):
$15 Adult | $12 Ages 2-12 | 2 and under free
*No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Please contact Esty.