J Camp at a Glance (Calendar & Fees) - Get your personalized J Camp schedule here!
- Barney Goodman - Entering 1st-4th Grade: Experience a little bit of everything at J Camp! Barney Goodman includes crafts, sports, science, songs, swimming, swim lessons, archery and Israeli and Jewish activities.
- Sports Camp - Entering 1st-7th Grade: Enjoy playing sports, practicing skills and participating in games, archery, tennis, swimming, swim lessons and special events. Check out the theme weeks!
- BOOM - Entering 5th-7th Grade: Designed for older campers, with a variety of Camp activities including games, art, swimming, theme projects and special events.
- Ma'asim Tovim - Entering 7th & 8th Grade: Campers are encouraged to be mensches - good and ethical people. In the morning, they’ll help others through community service. In the afternoon, they’ll participate in recreational activities, swimming and special events.
- Child Development Center Camp - Ages 2 - Kindergarten: Extraordinary experiences for young children. Weekly themed lessons include art, outdoor play, storytelling, swimming and special events.
- Art Camp - Entering 2nd-6th Grade: Sharpen artistic talents and gain new skills while creating a variety of art projects, with a focus on specific art mediums, and culminating in the Art Camp Exhibit. Swimming also included.
- Culinary Camp - Entering 3rd-6th Grade: In the morning, campers will participate in themed culinary activities from “Around the World” – all NEW for this year! They’ll learn new skills in the kitchen and then enjoy the tasty results (Vaad-supervised, Kosher). Led by chefs from Kansas City Kansas Community College Culinary program. In the afternoon, they’ll go swimming and enjoy other J Camp activities.
- Dance Camp - Entering 1st-8th Grade: Get a taste of jazz, hip-hop, ballet and tap in the mornings and participate in swimming and J Camp activities in the afternoon. NEW Master’s Camp for 5th – 8th graders.
- LEGO Camp - Entering 1st-5th Grade: Structured LEGO® Minecraft building activities led by Play-Well instructors each morning. Swimming and J Camp activities each afternoon.
- Next Level Advanced Sports Camp - Entering 3rd-7th Grade: Campers learn advanced sports skills during morning drill sessions – with NEW sports choices added this year. Swimming and Sports Camp activities each afternoon.
- Robotics Camp - Entering 3rd-6th Grade: New! Teaches campers how to build and program Lego robots. Perform missions to maneuver through obstacles, and compete in tug of war and sumo tournaments. Led by Engineering for Kids instructors. Campers will go swimming and participate in J Camp activities in
- Theatre Camps - Entering 3rd-8th Grade: Two unique Theatre Camp sessions, Road to Broadway and Summer Stock, teach campers more about acting, creating performances, and everything behind the scenes. Swimming also included.
- Triathlon Camp - Entering 3rd-8th Grade: Emphasizes goal-setting, healthy lifestyles and personal best in competition. Includes running, swimming, biking and endurance training.
Special Camp Dates
- Blast Off + Last Blast - Extend your J Camp experience in May & August!
- July Jamboree - J Camp by-the-day options during 4th of July week!
J Camp Early + Late Care - Early and Late Care slots are full. We are limited in the number of children we are able to have in these programs. We are not taking a waiting list.