Do More Charity Challenge
Saturday, November 10th
Beginning at 8 am
Meshugge CrossFit at The J
We have 17 teams from around the region lined up who are ready to throw down for a serious chunk of change ($113,000!) for their charity of choice.
Every dollar raised by corporate sponsors and teams who will compete in the event will go directly to non-profit organizations around the region.
The Do More Charity Challenge is hosted by Meshugge CrossFit at The J and presented by Bank Midwest and Stinson Leonard Street.
Spectators are encouraged to join us on November 10th!
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
Registration is now closed! Feel free to come to cheer on your favorite team and see some of the region's best CrossFit athletes compete.
Important Information for Participating Teams
- Scoring will be based on a point placement system
- All events are equally weighted and the team with the lowest cumulative number of placements across all 9 scored events will win
- One championship team will receive $22,000 to give to their charity in addition to the money that they raised*
- Runner-up teams will give sponsor dollars to their chosen charities in addition to the money they raised
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU SIGN UP? START RAISING MONEY!
- This is considered THE first WOD score.
- There are some fun, creative ways to raise money for your charity including silent auctions, garage sales, car washes, etc
- There are no restrictions on how your raise your money
- Remember, the first scored event is how much money each team raised for its charity
PRE-EVENT SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST
The second scored WOD is by participating in a special social media event that will take place in the months before the competition. Here what your team will need to do:
- Send us a photo of your team via Facebook private message or to email@example.com
- Go out to our Facebook page starting August 31 and find the pinned post and your team's photo
- Share the photo on your own Facebook and ask your friends and family to go back out to our page and engage with your photo on the post on the
- Do More Charity Challenge Facebook page (and like our page while they're at it)
- Points will be calculated by adding up total likes, comments and shares
- The event will end on November 1 to allow time for points to be calculated
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION (based on $100,000)
- FIRST PLACE = $22,000
- SECOND PLACE = $18,000
- THIRD PLACE = $15,000
- FOURTH PLACE = $12,000
- FIFTH PLACE = $9,000
- SIXTH PLACE = $8,000
- SEVENTH PLACE = $6,000
- EIGHTH PLACE = $5,000
- NINTH PLACE = $3,000
- TENTH PLACE = $2,000