15 yrs+ | This is an American Red Cross Lifeguard certification Blended Learning class which includes CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid. The online portion will be sent out via email one week prior to the course. Once you have completed each section of the online class you will bring a completion certificate for your instructor.
- Must be 15 years of age or older by the end of class
- Swim 300 yards continuously demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing. Goggles may be used.
- Tread water for 2 minutes
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute 40 seconds
- Swim 20 yards, goggles are NOT allowed
- Dive down retrieve the object and return to initial starting location without your head submerging under water or letting your hands off of the object
- Exit the water without using a ladder or steps
May 24 - 27 FULL
Friday from 4 - 6 pm | Saturday & Sunday 9 am - 5 pm
May 31 - June 2 - JUST ADDED!
Friday from 2 pm - 6 pm | Saturday & Sunday 9 am - 5 pm
June 3 - 5 FULL
Monday from 9 am - 1 pm | Tuesday & Wednesday 9 am - 5 pm
Water Safety Instructor
16 yrs+ | Learn to teach children and adults to swim and give water safety presentations to kids and their parents. It’s a fun and meaningful job that’s in high demand. Plus, Red Cross certification is recognized nationwide so you can work anywhere in the United States. You must attend all classes for certification.
Dates coming soon!
This is a review class intended to renew an existing lifeguard certification for another 2 years. This is a blended learning course, which means there will be e-learning content as well as one in-person skill session. Please enroll 1 week prior to the in-person skill session to guarantee access to the e-learning portion prior to the in-person skill session.
Thursday from 12- 4 pm
Saturday from 1 - 5 pm
Friday from 12 - 4 pm
For More Information
Please contact Hannah Rank at (913) 327.8022.