Racquetball, Squash & Wallyball
The J has four racquetball courts, one of which easily converts to a squash court and all of which are suitable for Wallyball. All courts are reserved through Member Experience Desk at 913-327-8010. Courts may be reserved up to six days in advance. Free - Members Only
NEW RACQUETBALL LEAGUE
All levels welcome - men, women, and youth from competitive to beginner.
- Matches are played Thursday night 7:30-9 pm or players can schedule their own weekly matches.
- Each match is three games to 15 points. Five bonus points are awarded for winning 2 out of 3 games.
- Results are turned into the Member Experience Desk (MED) following each match.
- Standings are posted on Monday.
- Cost: is $25 | Members $10
We will play using USRA rules. USRA approved eyewear is strongly encouraged.
DEADLINE TO ENTER: Wednesday, January 3rd
League will start the week of Jan 7th, 2019
For more information, contact Cory Caviar, [email protected] or 913.327.8010.
Interested in Racquetball but not sure where to start?
We can help get you set up with lessons, join a league or even compete in a tournament.
Racquetball Challenge Court
Select days and times are set aside for competitive pick-up games of racquetball. No reservations are required.
Monday - Thursday 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday/Sunday 9:00 – 11:00 am
Drop in for a fun, competitive night of coed wallyball. Enjoy the challenging sport of volleyball in the closed environment of a racquetball court. Any shot goes in this fun, fast paced game.
Wednesday 7:30 - 9:30 pm