*Must be a part of CrossFit program to attend open room time.
In compliance with State Health Department and Centers For Disesase Control, we are implementing additional cleaning and social distancing procedures at The J. To protect our Members, participants, and staff, we are requiring advance registration for all CrossFit Classes. View details on Social Distancing Procedures.
Do NOT create a guest account – you will not be able to reserve space for any programs.
If you do not know your username/password, please contact Bobby Carrico to reset your online credentials.
- Click the Registration Link and Login
- Click on the Group Exercise button
- Today will be the default view of class schedules
- Sort the schedule to narrow your view by Category, Class, or Date and click Search
- Classes are listed in chronological order, the Capacity column indicates the number of people currently signed up for each class.
- Click Enroll to select the class you would like to sign-up
- Add Family Member(s) by checking the box next to each name to reserve a spot in the class; click Register
- If the screen appears: Thank You! You have completed your reservation process
Note: You may not book earlier than 24 hours prior to the class start time and you are unable to double book during overlapping class times.
If you're no longer able to attend a class, we appreciate if you would cancel your reservation so that others may attend.
To cancel a reservation:
- Click on the Account Information button
- Click on the Reservation Report link
- Select the reservation to cancel; reservations for all Family Members will be visible
- Click Cancel Booking
To ensure future success, new members without previous CrossFit experience will be required to enroll in a 2-hour On-Ramp class. This class is designed to teach new members fundamental movements focusing on form with a CrossFit Coach. On-Ramp Class is $73 and includes a FREE month of CrossFit.
Drop In Rates
Single Session = $20 for J Member | $25 for Guest
Questions? Please contact Nick